Friday, August 17, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Hey Friends! It's been a bit since I did a HFFF post and I got a hankerin' to do one!

This past week has been a busy one for me but I have a lot to be thankful for!



1) Last Saturday was my Summer Festival on Antique Row. I worked my butt off organizing the event with television spots, magazine ads, huffing my butt up and down the block getting the other dealers on board. The event happens every year and now that I am Director of Marketing for Antique Row, it has to be AB FAB so I am thankful with the turnout. Here are a couple pics from my event!After it was over, I went into that depression that brides get after their wedding. WHAT do I do with my life now that I don't have a huge event to plan?!! (I think I will be OK! :)




2) At the event, my fab friend Jamie came and WON one of the best giveaways! A $100.00 gift card to the Antique Exchange! It was awesome!


3) My cousin Sara and I had THE most amazing Pho at my favorite place on Tuesday - I can't even pronounce it but it's on Federal and Alameda.


4) Sara and I went on thrift store crawl and I picked up the cutest silk Ellen Tracy to for $2.50

5) This weekend I start my first promos running around as the cute beer girl for MillerCoors. Pretty excited about that - I will dedicate a whole blog to my experience! Wish me luck!

Have a wonderful weekend Lovelies!

XO,
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment