Friday, January 17, 2014

High Five for Friday

What it be? Happy Friday Friends! I hope you had a great week. This week went by in a flash! My High Fives for the week!

1) Friday night I made some super yummy Mexican Tortilla Soup - just minus the tortillas! Didn't miss them a bit! Serve with onion, cilantro, avocado, lime, and other yummies on the side!

2) Painting Party! Britney came over and we had buffalo burgers and Eron and I and Britney painted pictures! I was really happy with how my turned out. I haven't painted since grade school. It was good for the soul and Peyton's painting came out looking slightly like her, I mean, Britney said you could tell I was trying for a dog so I was pumped!! We had a great time and we are going to be doing future creative sessions. Eron's studio is awesome.






3) Sunday I worked games with my friend and co worker Britney! We had a blast. Love being a part of all and action and getting paid!! <3's this job!!


4) I blogged earlier about my muffins but it was definitely a theme of my week and I have been enjoying them everyday!

5) Sushi!! Blue Moon is such a great dive sushi joint. For $20 bucks (good quality), you get all this and soup and salad. I upgrade to a seaweed salad.

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Love,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment