Friday, April 3, 2015

What If Antique Dolls Posted On Social Media?!

As you guys know, I work with dolls. I am also pretty highly involved with social media. Sometimes when I am cataloging a doll, I imagine what the doll has experienced in its life - like what would it say if it has an Insta or Facebook account. Here are a couple that have come across my mind in the last few days. This is either a sign I need to take a day off from dolls - OR - I am really tapping into my inner doll appraiser because they are actually SPEAKING to me! (with #hashtags!)

Guuuuuuurl I just got my hair DID! #CantStopWontStop #ShortHairDontCare #loveit #beauty #nofilter #memyselfandi #selfportrait


The dry air in Colorado is making me break out! #UGH #TheStruggleIsReal #FirstWorldProblems


Date night with my #bae! #Friday #weekend #TGIF #DateNight #twerk #epic



I seriously can't wait to wear this dress in Vegas for Laura's bachelorette weekend!! #yolo #TurntUp #livingforthemoment #doingthingswewillregret #crazy #friends




Girl this IS my casual Friday bonnet! #lol #instagood #hot #selfie #style #swag



Loving my new bob haircut! Rocking it #likeaboss #winning#RetroHairThrowback


That #AwkwardMoment when I got mistaken for my husband today. #lifetimemoviesbelike



No comments:

Post a Comment