Friday, March 14, 2014

High Five For Friday!

Hey Y'all! I am not sure of anyone is reading this because I am off Facebook for Lent but hey, that's ok! I know one cousin who reads my blog and I have three subscribers so that's good enough for me! It's also kind of like an online diary. I miss when I used to blog a lot and hopefully with Lent I will be able to do some quality posts :)

It's been a bit since I did a High Five For Friday so in no particular order, here's what's been happening this last week!

1) This morning I worked Keggs and Eggs at Lodos! Reported to duty at 6:30AM. It's a super fun event and I worked it with Kari who I love! Here is the post about last year!

2) Peyton is doing much better now that I don't keep her in cages. She is a lot more calm. Here she was yesterday resting her sweet little face on my leg as I worked :)

3) Finding BRAND NEW UGGS at the Goodwill is always a good thing :)


4)I had great intentions with my eating this week and totally meal prepped Monday but at work I have had some pretty serious run ins with Easter Candy and you know that stuff is amazing. Let's hope it's out of my system!
5) This definitely happened Saturday night. Cousin Britney and I ordered Bad Grandpa on On Demand and had a grand old time! Note the Peyton photo bomb :)

Have a great weekend Friends!

xoxoxoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment