Friday, March 15, 2013

Kegs & Eggs!

Hey All! It's been a whirlwind last couple weeks! I hope you guys have been awesome! I have been working a ton, eating lots of sushi, and just trying to live life to the fullest and maintain balance. Balance is hard when you work more than full time, want to spend time with your bestest friends, family, and sweetie but I think I am doing pretty good and I am happy everyday! 

This morning I worked 93.3's "Kegs and Eggs" for Coors Light. It was super fun! I was glad I got to work it. People started lining up for it at 3 PM yesterday! NUTS! I got up at 5 and had to be at Lodo's at 6:30. 

 Early morning! 
 
 We lined up at the door with swag as the triumphant people staggered in the door!




We had lots of fun in the VIP area!

Have a happy and safe St. Patty's Weekend Lovies! 

XO, 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment