Wednesday, June 11, 2014

La Cour French Bistro & Art Bar!

Hey Guys!!

I want to tell you about a cute place that opened up on South Broadway's Antique Row called La Cour! It's a French Bistro and Art Bar! I tell people it's like "eating dinner in a French Art Gallery". They opened up this year and I love that they are on Antique Row!

The Monley family and friends, with members who live in Denver and in Paris, decided to share their love affair with France -- and the way that fine food, drink and art can elevate a person’s senses by opening La Cour! 

They have revolving art gallery pieces and do a monthly live urban art mural painting outside which will be done THIS SUNDAY!

They have a beautiful place inside and a nice outdoor patio. Here is their menu!


Their happy hour menu is super affordable and they have some delicious drinks!



My friends at La Cour offered my blog readers a good deal! Spend $10.00 and get $10.00 so come and visit them! Just print out my special coupon and go see them. It's super cute!!

1643 South Broadway, Denver, CO 80210

Here is their website! http://www.denversartbar.com/




XO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment