Well my Friend Jamie made an amazing list to catch everyone up on the happenings in her world and I am going to follow suit. Also stealing her graphic. (Imitation is the highest form of flattery!) So I picked 7 things for the 7 days of the week!
2. Pho with Jamie and all the wonderful plans we have to mobilize our wallets to expand!
3. PB2. Obsessed. Beyond OBSESSED. It's this amazing peanut butter substitute I guess you can say but it's made of powdered peanuts and you add water - there's no oil so no fat and it tastes almost the same. I can't keep peanut butter in my house because I eat too much of it but this stuff, I can literally eat as much as I want and not even freak. 4 tablespoons had 90 calories folks. My Mom and I have been eating this every single day at work. Thank you Jamie for inspiring me to take the leap and try it. I literally almost started crying when I tried it.
4. Awesome walk with my friend Lindsay Saturday morning. Walking and talking is so therapeutic.
5. To piggy back on that, my neighbor Kirsten and I grabbed a brisk walk in the cool air Wednesday after work. I love that because it's like your outing for the night and you get in all the girl talk but without the martinis and nachos.
6. This week has been filled with a lot of reflection and ironing some stuff out. Gotta love progress.
7. Favorite laugh of the week: STINK'S SONG Obsessed Stinky's song. It's trashy and crude and I love it.
Happy Friday Friends!