Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Latest Food Obsession: PB2

Hey All! So I always find some kind of food find and then go nuts on it. Well "nuts" is a little apropos for this one because my latest food obsession is "PB2". It's a powdered peanut butter. You just add a little water and stir and it becomes almost completely like "real" peanut butter minus all the fat and oil! Peanut butter is a problem food for me...I just eat it and eat it so I never buy it. When I found this through my friend Jamie, I literally teared up the first time I tried it. 

It comes in two flavors - chocolate and regular. Both yummy! 

You just add a little water depending on how much you want to mix and stir! 


If you add the right amount of water, it looks like this! 


I use it on everything! There's tons of recipes out there - you use it just in place of peanut butter sans all the FAT! 


My friend Jamie makes this AWESOME shake with it. Check out her blog and recipe here! YUMMERS!

Seriously peeps - if you watch your calories or peanut butter is a trigger food for you or just want to try something new and different, this stuff is the SHIZ. It's at all Whole Foods and most Kind Soopers and online!

Happy Wednesday, make it a great day Friends!


XO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment