Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Your Blog Is Seriously Lacking.

...that is what my cousin Britney said to me a few days ago and I am actually embarrassed to say, that YES it is!! I think about my blog almost daily and feel bad that I have slacked on it so much. I really love blogging about random, fun, serious, fun, whatever is on my mind that week things so please don't leave me my friends. I am back on my blog brain and have lots of ideas!

Just to quickly catch up though! Here are some highlights of the last month!

1) My BFF Vicky had an amazing traditional engagement ceremony and party at Suite 200! I was honored to be such a large part of it. She also graduated medical school the same weekend. What a mind blowing weekend and adventure it has all been and is going to be! I couldn't be more proud of Vicky and her achievements!! Her friendship means the world to me!






2) I am no longer a blonde! I am really excited to give my hair some much needed R&R and enjoy a different look for the next  months! I always go back to blonde right away to I am committing myself to at LEAST 6 months to a year for my hair to recharge!


3) KALE! I am newly obsessed with KALE! I used to hate kale but now I love it! I have been making amazing salads and adding it to my shakes lately! What a powerhouse of vitamins and it's really filling! Recipes coming!

4) I have been working tons for Coors and LOVING it! What an amazing opportunity for me. I get to experience so many different things. A couple weeks ago I worked a motor-cross event!



5) While my car was being fitted for a second key, Porsche gave me a brand new Jaguar convertible to use! I only got pulled over once!!


Stay tuned for more updates and recipes!

XO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment