Monday, September 10, 2012

Rock Your Face Off

Hey Guys! So and you know, I am in sales and care a ton about presentation. Presentation is super important in so many aspects of life but in professional world, presentation can make or break an interview or even a job. If you appear professional and rock an interview, you will get a job quicker than someone who is say - smarter or more qualified. I am honestly pretty bright but there are a ton of people out there that are brighter but don't have balls to just get out there. JUST DO IT!

I remember when I applied to John Atencio - I had no jewelry experience but I took a picture of myself wearing all my John Atencio jewelry and sent it to David Atencio, and I got called in right away because it was such a random thing to have happen to them on an application. The trick is to set yourself apart from the rest. Little things like your picture on your LinkedIn account speak VOLUMES to a potential employer.

A totally worthwhile investment if you haven't done it ever or recently, is professional head shots.  You can use these everywhere from your business card, LinkedIn account, Facebook, blog, or heck even Match.com to attract the right person. A professional picture believe it or not says a lot about you. Now here is the key - make it kind of fun and effortless. In this day and age, you don't have to be all buttoned up in a suit and hair in a bun for a professional photo. You need a great camera, easy and comfortable setting, and just look happy. It helps to have a professional photographer that has an eye for great pictures.

I had a sitting with my friend and fellow entrepreneur, Jamie over the weekend. Um excuse me, blinded by hotness.

She took some great casual pics of me and also, because I am a complete whack job, we took head shots for my dog as well because she also has a Facebook but she needs professional photos for her LinkedIn.  Here are a few of my favs!




If you are interested in getting some professional photos done, you should totally contact Jamie. I am excited for the ones of Audry and I for my condo. Thinking this for the hallway! Pop of color!



The photos she's choosing for us are rocking my face off! She is so easy and comfortable to work with - you don't feel all awkward posing and she knows what will bring out your best look. Her pricing is also amazeballs - I felt like I got a great value for my investment and that's always a good feeling.

You can email Jamie at jamiebags@gmail.com to ask deets and set up a session!

XO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment