Friday, November 16, 2012

Around Here...

 
Hey Friends! It's hard to believe another week has come and gone. Working so much makes my days just fly by. So in no particular order, here are 5 top 5's! 

1) THIS. Karen posted a picture on my wall last night - and this morning, it resulted in 69 HILAR comments. Check em' out. We rehashed years of fun! Thanks for the fun today Karen!

2) My amazing brother Darrel was supposed to be my Santa for my upcoming open house but the outfit didn't fit. I was hanging out at his chrome shop for about 45 minutes though - and he wore the beard and dead panned helped the customers that came in like nothing was different. It was THE BEST. Trying not to pee my pants from laughter is my favorite thing.


3) Jamie and I did a Coors promo at Snarf's - a sub shop near DU. Nobody was there and it was from 11-1AM and we HAD THE BEST TIME! We played Jenga and Corn Hole and rapped old school! It was fantastic.


4) Sunday I had my first big sale since coming back to John Atencio - I LOVE this ring. Euphoria. No really, that's what it's called! I want.

5) It hasn't happened yet but in a couple hours, I will be eating sashimi with Vicky. I can't wait to catch up with her - it's been a few months because she's been so busy with med school and I have been CRAVING sashimi for about the same amount of time. NOM.


Have a great weekend friends! XO

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment