Thursday, March 22, 2012

Give your room a mini makeover!

While browsing TJ Max this week I was on a mission to find a great pair of nude heels. Well no luck. I couldn't find a pair I loved so I strolled the rest of the store. I was thinking of what I could do to update my place as it's been a long time since I did. I remember I had my house warming party just a week after closing on my condo so everything I bought was rushed and a "get me by" item until I could really take my time. I have done really well with most things in my house but haven't really done a lot with the bedroom. I didn't do a LOT but it's amazing what just a couple things can do to inexpensively update your space. I got a super cute zebra motif green comforter set, new pillows, a cute faux antique bedside lamp and I am a total sucker for those inspirational plaques so I picked up one of those. Since I got everything on sale, for just over a hundred bucks, I totally updated my space and I think it's a nice little fresh change for spring!

Here is a pic - my sheets were in the drier when I took this but they are green to match. I am loving green right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment