Wednesday, March 21, 2012

To Wear or Not to Wear: Colored Jeans

So I have been pretty much ignoring all the emails I have been receiving from the stores I shop from regarding the latest seasons "must have" which is colored jeans. I think for the most part...they are pretty unflattering. Now if you have a super model body, you can wear any color jeans but for the majority of us ladies out there, the best jeans colors to stick with are: dark denim, black, and worn carefully, white jeans. I have several pairs of each color and they are definite staples. I buy really good quality jeans and line dry them - they last for years and are worth the investment. You can find great deals on eBay (only buy from reputable sellers) consignment shops and places like Nordstrom Rack. I just picked up a great pair of True Religion dark wash jeans there a few weeks ago. ANYWAY - I know I went off my point a little bit. The only time I would buy other colored jeans is if I wasn't planning on wearing them much and I would buy a cheap pair from Forever 21. I consider this trend just that - a trend. Not something that will have staying power.

So...if you are considering jumping on this trend - and you have your "skinny" jeans body rocking, (I am about 15 lbs away from mine) you should consider jumping this bandwagon with...MINT COLORED JEANS!!!!!!!

I freaking love them! Gorgeous!!! Stand out! Pop! WHAM! Once I get back to my skinny jeans butt, I might splurge for all my hard work and buy these Hudson ones below! I better keep drinking my green smoothies to get my green jeans! Love!









2 comments:

  1. absolutely love this combo!! the colours are gorgeous


    http://coloredjeansforwomen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion bracelets are the new trend going with colored jeans. But looks gorgeous. You can find fascinating and marvelous bracelets to wear with your western outfit. Try one.

    ReplyDelete