Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five For Friday!

High Five For Friday!

Friday,  we meet again. Although tomorrow it technically my Friday, Fridays always have that feeling of completion. Release. Like, ahhhh I finally made it. I like it.

You know what else I like?

Here's five things:
1) The Louis Vuitton "Claudia" bag I bought about 10 minutes ago. This girl I know always comes in with her LV bags when she is oves them and I save about 65% off the retail price!
2) Ritual Friday cousin coffee dates with Sara Kay! Today's meeting was extra fun because during coffee, she got a phone call that the offer on her house that she and her husband put in got accepted! Whhhhoooo hooooo!!
3)  Doing my hair today like this: Thanks to my friend Kate of "The Small Things Blog"

4) This smoothie! I have been making them this week when I am hungry and it's helped keep me away from bad for me snacks! Here is the link on Pinterest: Green Smoothie


5) Ordering "Aquage Uplifting Foam" on eBay. I heard it's amazeballs and I can't wait to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment