Friday, March 8, 2013

2 Ingredient Pancakes!!!!! Skinny Pancakes?? Way Major!

Are you kidding me?! This recipe is ridiculous. Like, I’m never.ever.ever. making real pancakes again.

Lately this mashed banana + egg recipe has been blowing up the fitness/health blogs. For shits & giggles, I added my own touches: a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, some PB2, a bit of vanilla, & a dash of cinnamon. But honestly, just the two measly ingredients of bananas & egg are perfection.

 I made these and I was almost in tears. I have written off pancakes LONG ago. #UntilNow!!

 You don't even need syrup!! I like more PB2 or fresh berries!!

Here is the recipe! You will THANK me!! 
 1 mashed, super ripe banana
2 eggs (or to save extra calories, 1/2 cup Egg Beaters!)
Oil for the pan.

My additions: a bit of pumpkin pie spice, 2 tablespoons of PB2, a bit of vanilla, & a dash of cinnamon.
Optional: all-natural maple syrup + berries

+ Directions: mash your banana with a fork. In another bowl whisk eggs. Mix eggs & banana together. Add my additions. Put your choice of oil on a pan [ low-medium heat ]. Add a silver dollar-sized amount to the pan. Let the cake set for 30 seconds [ or when the center bubbles ] & flip it! Enjoy with berries & a bit of syrup. 


Let me know what you think!!!!

XO. 
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. YUM! I'm so trying this week! (I have issues making pancakes they never turn out, but these look easy enough LOL) Thanks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! It does take practice but I think it's worth it! SO healthy and low in cals! Guilt free pancakes? YES!

    ReplyDelete