Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Sunnies!

What's up! So I ran into my friend Nicole  at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival over the weekend and she had on these killer Prada shades. Sunglasses have always been one of my favorite fashion accessories. I have them on pretty much opportunity I get. I have quite a collection and love switching them out. Picking the right pair can be hard sometimes - especially if you are getting a designer pair - it's an investment! Not sure which sunnies to pick up this summer? Choosing the right pair for your face can be a frustrating process, but luckily there are plenty of trendy frames that are universally flattering.

My favorite summer shades that are flattering on men and women are Wayfarer shades. Of course RayBan is famous for them but you can get them from a lot of brands since it's a universal style. 

 I love them and wear them all the time! This color is like a dark burgundy and I get compliments all the time. Probably my favorite RayBan style!



  If you want some drama, oversized shades are so much fun. During the summer, you can wear crazy colors so get something different to rock during the hot months. I want these green ones!




These are Oscar de la Renta. Loves!
 I am a sucker for tortoise shell shades with gold accents.


 Aviators look great on any face. Just get them big enough for your face. I feel very Top Gun in these!




 These are RayBans and I was obsessed for a whole summer with them!



If I was going to Woodstock, I would get these! LOL



 If my television career takes off, I am going to wear these everyday! (JK!) I saw these in Neiman Marcus. Some people just have too much money!





If you want designer shades but don't want to spend a fortune, get some from Michael Kors. He has a fantastic line of super stylish shades that won't break the bank. 



Of course you guys know I like stuff that's borderline over the top and my favorite pair of sunglasses of ALL TIME that you will see me wearing most the time are my Louis Vuitton Evidence Aviators.




 I freaking love these. I got white but need red and black. Obsessed. They are so Elvis/70's/gold/redic.



What are your favorites? 


XO 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment