Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weekly Pinterest Top Ten

Hey Guys! Here are my top 10 things I liked from Pinterest this week!

1) I don't have kids but if I ever did, this DIY for a kitchen play place is genius!

2) Skittles just came out with a vodka line with Smirnoff. Pretty and yum!
3) Obsessed with these dark green and brown oxford heels from Cole Haan! Cole Haan makes the best shoes. The ones with the "Nike Air" cushion are so comfortable. I wore them working at John Atentio when I was standing for 12 hours.
4) Audry made her Pinterest debut!
5) I have two black maxi skirts I bought on sale at Express last season for next to nothing but needed inspiration on how to wear them. These next few looks are super casual and comfy but still cute!
6) This lady is awesome! 90 years young and rocking out a studded Hermes belt! I want to be in her clothing will!
7) Another fun DIY - dip the ends of your wooden spoons in fun colors! (Get the spoons at the thrift store!)
8) I love this color combo - look would be completely perfect if the belt was an H belt =]
9) haha I am not a cat lover in general but this was too funny. Animals will squeeze themselves into the funniest places sometimes.

10) Have a old fridge? Put chalkboard paint on it! Super fun idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment